St. George Single Malt Whiskey Lot 15
The hotly anticipated Lot 15 of St. George Spirits’ single malt American whiskey! With the previous release having been named 2014 Craft Whiskey of the Year by Whisky Advocate, you’re in very safe hands here. Lot 15 was drawn from different barrels aged 4 to 16 years old.
Proof: 86 (43% ABV)
Origin: Unites States
Distillery: St. George Spirits
cheap single malt whisky
Cheap St. George Single Malt whisky Lot 15 is made from a blend of whisky drawn from barrels aging between 4 and 16 years old. The mash bill is 100% barley malt whisky. Cask types include: Tennessee whiskey cask, used Kentucky bourbon cask, used French and American oak wine casks, used port cask, used apple brandy cask and used late-harvest Semillon wine cask. Only 3,000 bottles were released.
How to drink scotch whisky single malt
- Add a small amount of water to whiskey to enjoy a softer drink.
- Have whiskey on the rocks for a colder, slightly diluted drink.
- Drink whiskey neat to appreciate the full sensation of its flavor.
- Nose the whiskey with your mouth open to detect its different flavor
- Store your whiskey at a constant temperature and out of direct sunlight.
St George Lot 15 cheap Single Malt Whisky Tasting Notes
Nose: Again we find floral notes followed by rich malt, cereal, crushed nuts and fresh fruit – red apple and mango.
Palate: A satisfying combination of vanilla, cinnamon, milk chocolate, yuzu, honey nut and fresh figs.
Finish: Cocoa, a hint of mint remains a characteristic too alongside herbal malt.
St. George Spirits: America’s original craft distillery. Proudly independent. Passionate about innovation.