Whistlepig Straight Rye 10 Year Whiskey – 750 ml bottle
- Straight rye whiskey aged for at least 10 years through a unique double-barrel process
- Embodies the perfect combination of proof, purity and age hitting
- Long finish with warm butterscotch and caramel
- Perfect for enjoying or as a gift for people and friends
- Suitable for celebratory occasions such as birthdays, Christmas, anniversaries and more
WhistlePig · Canadian · Rye · 750 ml
Whistlepig is a 100 proof, 100 percent rye whiskey, aged for at least ten years in new American oak barrels. It was released in the summer of 2010 to great critical acclaim, receiving numerous distinctions such as the “highest ever” designation from Wine Enthusiast Magazine and “highest recommendation” from the Spirits Journal. These extraordinary honors humble and set a high bar for Master Distiller Dave Pickerell who spent over a year on an exhaustive search of North America for the best rye whiskey in the world. Dave feels that 100/100 embodies the perfect combination of proof, purity, and age hitting what he calls “the sweet spot” in all three categories. It is hand bottled at the Whistle Pig Farm Distillery in Shoreham, Vermont and is available in a limited quantity. A bold and assertive style with plenty of soft, silky caramel and baked fruit notes to offer a sweet platform for all of the intense pepper and clove flavors. An intriguing whiskey with charm and passion. 50.0 % alcohol by volume.